Oregon High School Hockey
2014-15 State Champions
2013-14 State Champions
Winterhawks Varsity Hockey League Team Neely
2012-13 State Champions
Willamette Valley Wolf Pack (LAHA)
2011-12 State Champions
High School Hockey Rules
Reminders to High School Hockey Team Officials:
OSHA eligibility requirements for a Team/player to participate in the Oregon State High School Championships:
1. Jr. A players will be eligible to play in the OSHA High School League with eligibility requirements as follows: A player who has played for his/her high school team for the two years of 9th and 10th grade who then becomes rostered on a Jr. A team and wishes to continue concurrently playing on their high school team may do so in his/her 11th and 12th years.
2. Eligibility for the high school playoffs for a Jr. A player will be the same as for any high school player.
3. The 50% rule applies only to regular season games and does not include tournament nor exhibition play.
4. Any issues related to injury and eligibility will be adjudicated with full authority by the OSHA High School League Commissioner and his/her decisions will be final.
5. The official roster deadline for determining High School League eligibility is the USAH deadline of 31 December each year.
6. The Jr. A roster as of 31 December each year will serve as the official roster for that hockey season for the purposes of Jr. A player eligibility in the OSHA High School League.
7. All players must be in good standing with their respective Associations. iv. Noted in the minutes is that this has been agreed to by each Association President present at this meeting and which represents all Associations in OSHA as of this date:
The OSHA Board has the authority to alter the Playoff structure including playoff location, dates, or number of teams..